Monday, April 16, 2012

Muncie is a Mean Man


I just got finished training with Muncie.  He thinks I'm going to call him mean.  He's right.

Leg raises.
Power walk around the gym 5x.
Jumping jacks.
Power walk around the gym 5x.
Squats.
Power walk around the gym with 2lb weights 5x.
Jumping jacks.
Leg raises.
Power walk around the gym with 2lb weights 10x
Squats.
4 rounds in the ring
Power walk around the gym with 2lb weights 12x
Jumping jacks
Power walk around the gym with 2lb weights 12x

Did you see that?  I'm sure you missed it.  4 ROUNDS IN THE RING.  I got in the RING today.  Granted, it was for training and not sparring, but that's not the point.  I. WAS. IN. THE. RING.  I screwed up a couple of times and got jumping jacks for punishment.  Throwing punches in the ring, cool.  Jumping jacks in the ring, not so much.

It was between rounds that Muncie told me that he knew I was going to call him mean.  "But I'm being mean for your own good," he said.  "I definitely am going to call you mean," I told him.

"But I bet I'll be giving you a big hug in 30 days."

No comments:

Post a Comment