Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10 -- 3/9

No workout yesterday morning -- got to rest the body now and again, but it's a weird mind-split to both feel guilty and glad.

I have a small dilemma.

I have blocks of time within which I can accommodate my workouts.  I have to take The Boy to school by 8am, I work full-time (9-5) and I also have a part-time gig in the evenings (usually 1-2 days out of the week).  For the most part, I can work out in the morning from 6-7am, and after work in the evenings.

Except that I don't like going there in the evenings.  Everyone goes there after work, it's crowded and I don't want to have to navigate around a bunch of people to get my workout done.  I mean, if I'm going to really stick with this, I have to be comfortable in my surroundings.  So unless I have no alternative, evening workouts are out.

FINALLY . . . the real challenge.  I need to get my cardio AND weight training done between 6-7am.  I'm pretty sure this is possible, but I don't want either segment to suffer because of the time constraint.

Tune in for more on this as it begins to happen.

So what did I eat today?

  • Water: 10 oz (terrible!)
  • Black currant tea.  About 50 cals.
  • Multigrain oatmeal with cup of coffee.  About 300 cals.
  • Same chicken burgers I had yesterday, plus 1 oz of cheese, but without the mayo.  About 605 cals.
  • Medium banana.  About 105 cals.
  • Baked chicken wing pieces with steamed green beans.  About 550 cals.
Total cals. for the day:  Around 1610.

No comments:

Post a Comment