Monday, March 28, 2011

Days 27 & 28 -- 3/26 & 3/27

Saturday, 3/26 --

No gym today, but that doesn't mean I wasn't working out.  Spent the day running up & down the stairs doing laundry, cleaning up & then driving The Boy to his gig. Relatively uneventful day, but I'm not mad about it. :)

So what did I eat today?

  • Coffee.  About 100 cals.
  • Golden flax cereal with 1/2 banana in almond milk.  About 350 cals.
  • Banana protein smoothie with almond milk.  About 250 cals.
  • Two Girl Scout Samoa cookies.  About 140 cals.
  • Brown rice with Chinese mixed vegetables in brown sauce.  About 400 cals.
Total of 1240 cals.


Sunday, 3/27 --

I didn't get to bed until around 2:30am, so I slept in until around 10am or so.  After running out to tend to some beauty stuff, I came back and made an absolutely delicious breakfast sandwich of 1 egg & bacon on Tuscan pane.  For the record (and I can't say it enough), everything is better with bacon.  EVERYTHING.

The Man and I hit the gym this afternoon, cardio & weights, but what was cool was that while I was waiting for him to finish his weight training so we could go for a swim, I went back on the elliptical trainer and put in an extra 10 minutes of light work to kill  time.  I'd never have done that before, but I'm trying to really get into this.  If I didn't think it'd be such a decorating faux pas, I'd put an elliptical trainer in my living room.

So what did I eat today?
  • Egg & bacon sandwich on pan-seared Tuscan pane.  About 550 cals.
  • Coffee.  About 100 cals.
  • Banana protein smoothie in Coconut Dream.  About 250 cals.
  • Arroz moro, tostones y chicharron de pollo.  No idea, but going to realistically guess about 1200 cals.


Total of 2100 cals. less the 439 cals. I burned off (not including weights or swimming) = 1661 net cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment