Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25 -- 3/24

As always, I was sooooooooo tired this morning.  I don't mind the weight training so much, but ramping myself up to do the cardio is always the trick.  I keep telling myself, "It's only a half an hour . . .".  Once I get started, I'm pretty ok.  It's just the getting started part.

Well, not only did I get it done, but I made a bit of a change.  Remember how I've been changing levels every 3 minutes?  Today, I changed level every minute, like so:  L1 for 3 mins (warm-up), L3, L5, L7, L9, back down to L3, L5, L7, L9, repeated until the workout was over.  First of all, I think only went up to level 9 once this whole time, but hitting it in 1 minute increments was hard, but ultimately manageable.  Best of all, I burned off even more calories than the way I was doing it before. *fist pump*

I altered my weight workout as well.  On each set, I started off with my regular weight for that particular exercise and did 15 reps.  The next set, I upped it to the next weight (10 or 20 pounds depending on the machine) and did 10 reps.  Then I went up one more weight again and did 8 reps.  I'm feeling it today, so it worked :)

So what did I eat today?

  • Water:  16.9 oz.
  • Multigrain oatmeal with a cup of coffee.  About 300 cals.
  • 2 chicken patties on 1 slice of toasted Tuscan pane with lettuce.  About 425 cals.
  • 1 medium banana.  About 120 cals.
  • 1 tiny piece of a Girl Scout Samoa.  About 25 cals.
  • Thai vegetable gyoza and chicken cilantro mini wontons with dipping sauce.  About 450 cals.

Total of 1370 cals. less the 344 cals. I burned off (not including the weight training) = 1026 net cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment