Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4 - 3/3

I was EXHAUSTED this morning, so much so that I overslept and we ended up making a mad dash to the station so The Man could catch the last train which would get him to work on time.  Contrary to what I said I was going to (workout 6 days this week), my body had the last word and I just needed to take it down a notch today, so I went back home and slept a bit more.

I ran around with The Boy most of the day, then work yesterday evening.  For those of you wondering who The Boy, The Big Boy and The Man are, they are my sons & my husband.  And yes, I actually refer to them that way at home - LOL

So what did I eat today?

  • Water: 16.9 oz
  • Oatmeal with a little granola & flax seeds mixed in with milk & coffee.  Around 500 cals.
  • Bento Box with vegetable tempura, California rolls, dumplings & rice with a small salad (lunch at a Japanese restaurant).  I'm going to take a seriously wild guess and say around 1000 cals.
  • A second small cup of coffee.  About 50 cals.
Net cals for the day:  Around 1550

I was tired when I got home from work last night and didn't feel like eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment