Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29 -- 3/28

Today was weigh-in day and I'm DOING MY DISCO DANCE!  2 pounds down!   *oooooooo oooooooo*

So, at least for now, whatever I'm doing is working right.  I plan on making an adjustment to my workout come April 1st.  I don't want my body to get too used to doing the same thing all the time - then it just gets easy.  Exactly what that adjustment will be, I'm not sure, but I'm researching my options.  Stay tuned!

I was running a little late this morning and wanted to make sure I got the weights in, so I cut the cardio to 20 minutes.  While I still got a workout, 20 minutes always leaves me feeling like I didn't go hard enough.

So what did I eat today?

  • Water: 20oz
  • Multigrain oatmeal with a cup of coffee. About 300 cals.
  • A piece of brownie.  About 125 cals.
  • 1 Girl Scout Samoa cookie.  About 70 cals.
  • Garden vegetable lasagne.  About 300 cals.
  • 1 medium banana.  About 120 cals.
  • Baked chicken breast stuffed with baby spinach, baby bok choy, mushrooms & roasted red peppers, topped with cheddar cheese.  About 550 cals.
Total of 1465 cals less the 241 I worked off (not including weights) = 1224 net cals.
Total pounds lost since going hard 



No comments:

Post a Comment