Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 26 -- 3/25

*Note:  I completely forgot to go live with this post!

I got my workout in this morning and I'm feeling good, although I am so incredibly glad the weekend is here. I have a lot of grand plans about what I'm going to do this weekend, most of which I'm pretty sure will not get done.  You know how it is -- something always comes up.  What will get done, however, is shuttling around The Boy.  He's a DJ and he's got 2 parties this weekend.  At 15, we're still his primary mode of transportation, so when he has a gig, so do we.  Check him out on on Facebook (CheeseTheGrate). He frequently does live streams, so be sure to tune in.

So what did I eat today?

  • Ginger-almond granola in almond milk (thought I was going to say multigrain oatmeal, didntcha?  HA!)  About 300 cals.
  • Cup of coffee.  About 100 cals.
  • Leftover Thai vegetable gyoza & chicken cilantro wonton.  About 350 cals.
  • 1 medium banana.  About 120 cals.
  • 2 Girl Scout Samoa cookies.  About 140 cals.
  • Turkey & swiss cheese wrap with lettuce, tomato, black olives, oil & vinegar.  About 500 cals.


Total of 1510 cals. less the 342 I burned off this morning (not including weight training) = 1168 net cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment