Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 23 -- 3/22

Ahhhh . . . another day, another workout.  I was pretty tired this morning, but no worries -- I made it through :)

I suffer from intermittent flare-ups of psoriasis on my face and it's gotten more frequent over the past couple of years, most noticeably in the week before my monthly.  I had it pretty bad during my last pregnancy, so it's triggered by hormones, but it almost never flares up during the summer.  You know what I've noticed?  My skin is looking much better and no flare-ups so far.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way.

So what did I eat today?

  • Water: 20 oz
  • Multigrain oatmeal with a cup of coffee.  About 300 cals.
  • Spinach lasagne.  About 350 cals.
  • Banana-coconut protein shake.  About 240 cals.
  • Piece of milk chocolate.  About 75 cals.
  • Cornichons.  About 10 cals.
  • Broccoli & chicken with a basmati/wild rice mix topped with cheese.  About 600 cals.
Total of 1585 cals. less the 322 cals. I burned off (not including workout with weights) = net 1253 cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment